TWIG Neo is the new wearable alarm device for lone workers designed to adapt to various personal safety and lone working needs.
Ideal for isolated workers from different sectors
TWIG Neo easily adapts to any specific requirement selecting only the necessary options and functionalities and configuring it for a specific isolated work situation.
Although very small, the device provides all essential functions for the protection of the isolated worker, supporting 2G/3G hands-free voice calls and 4G data communication. It is remotely configurable and can be easily integrated into various monitoring systems.
Watch the video of the new TWIG Neo available on Irbema Youtube channel:
Hybrid localisation: the benefits of the new TWIG Neo
With the option SRD3TWIG Neo is the first wearable device to benefit from hybrid localisation TWIG Point Netloc. This not only makes it compatible with the TWIG devices short-range (beacons, tags, door sensors or buttons), but also allows localisation based on beacon signals Bluetooth or base stations Wi-Fi.
It is precisely the compatibility with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi beacons that gives TWIG Neo more localisation options compared to TWIG SRD beacons alone. A step forward compared to the Embody which only includes SRD compatibility.
Locate your device's position with the smart charging station
The new intelligent charging station also enables a faster localisation. When docked to the smart charging station, the device sends the station's serial number to theARC (Alarm Receiving Centre)the server where the alarms arrive and the beacon maps. The new smart charging station can then be geocoded, allowing the location of the device to be pinpointed when it is charging.
The other features of the new TWIG Neo
In addition to the above-mentioned functions, TWIG Neo has numerous other features, including:
- Automatic detection ManDown in the event of a fall, tilt or impact
- Amber Alert
- Alarm in the event of lanyard tearing
- SOS button and configurable keyboard
- Speed dial keys
- Two-way hands-free voice calls
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 certified)
- Remote configuration, FOTA
- Outdoor multi-constellation GNSS (GPS, Glonass and Galileo)
- Compatible with TWIG Point services: TWIG Point Remote Configurator, TWIG Point AGNSS, TWIG Point Netloc, TWIG Point Monitor and TWIG Point Site
- It communicates with all systems using TWIG MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) both SMS and GPRS.
- Transport Options: hook, bracelet, clip or lanyard
Download brochure find out more and contact one of our experts by writing to email@example.com.